We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future.
Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together..
Delivery Orchestration LeadAs a Delivery Orchestrator you will manage Innovation & Engineering projects/initiatives in line with I&E digital portfolio requirements in an effective and efficient way.In this role you will:
We have the following requirements:
- Lead the end-to-end delivery and is responsible for adopting the “right” framework (i.e. SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban) for the scope of work.
- Manage all cross-functional work that is required to deliver the complete product. The role requires coordination of complex I&E delivery across many teams and many dependencies.
- Responsible for commercial management, risk/issue management, stakeholder management, delivery management and team facilitation/management.
- The role entails a variety of skills/tasks as defined in the Agile framework, for example Dev/Ops lead-, SCRUM master- and squad lead skills.
- Ensure compliance with the financial framework for BPRR & I&E.
- Ensure clear project scope, identify actions to improve project business value and develop effective project plans and cost schedules.
- Work closely with internal BP customers and stakeholder teams globally, influence business ownership and engagement, apply an appropriate governance
- Management of project budget, timescales, resources
- Ensure the timely creation and delivery of up-to-date reports, consistently monitor progress and regularly report status to senior management
- Deliver the solution to meet the value described in the business case, ensure benefits realization
- Manage third party relationships such as global outsourcing and offshoring relationships as required, apply effective change control
- Provide a role model for leadership. Support and manage personnel development; identify growth opportunities, develop organizational management strengths.
- University degree in an Engineering/ Business/ IT or related discipline.
- A formal qualification in Agile working – i.e. Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban
- A strong preference for a formal PMI project management qualification (PMP).
- Experience of delivering challenging projects.
- The ability to manage and lead a team/squad in a demanding business environment.
- An generic understanding of the oil refining business (applications) and processes
- The ability to translate business language in I&E services & products (and vice versa).
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
- A personal profile analyses is part of the recruitment procedure.
- Work location is the Rotterdam Refinery in the Netherlands, up to 20% of travelling may be required.
We recognise the contribution you make to our business with a whole range of benefits including a competitive salary, benefits and work environment for our staff as well as being committed to your ongoing professional development. We provide also phenomenal environment such as inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, and life & health insurance, medical care package.
This position is office based at our central Dutch BP office near our BP Refinery - Europoort Rotterdam. Candidates must be in the possession of transport towards our location. The location can't be reached by public transport.