We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Team and advance your career as an
Design Integration Senior Analyst
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Ensure the 'smooth' & well managed transition of new learning offers, sharing SME advice and best practice regarding system functionality, configurations and the Operating Model.
- Deliver a consistently high standard to all your internal &/or external customer groups.
- Accurate configuration of new offers and change management against existing offers across internal systems, including bp’s Learning Management System (Cornerstone) and workflow tool (Salesforce).
- Sound change management and stakeholder engagement ensuring that bp’s core data and delivery standards are applied; raising risks and issues as required.
- Build collegiate and balanced relationships with content owners whose expectations are aligned with learning’s service levels and data & delivery standards.
- Ensure that the highest standards of data & information management are consistently maintained in support of your work.
- Process all training assignments requested via Salesforce workflow tool into My Talent & Learning using appropriate training matrices and adhering to the operating model and delivery standards.
- Provision the e-learning publication service, ensuring thorough testing and validation checks are in place.
- Point of contact for complex learner queries through cases, thoroughly investigate often time sensitive queries, whilst managing the learner’s expectations.
- Work with procurement to onboard training vendors
- Support and drive P&C Services + Solutions initiatives, being in tune with P&C communication and partnering and collaborating with our GSO(Global Solutions Organisation) via various project work streams and networking channels.
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Undergraduate (bachelor) degree level qualification, or 3 years' experience in equivalent
- Experience of the learning life-cycle
- Proficient in using Learning Management Systems and MS Office applications
- CSOD or other LMS knowledge
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement