Do you want to be part of a diverse, collaborative team leading the way in making energy cleaner and better?
The Digital Product Owner role is part of the Customer Experience & Digital Product Delivery team and is responsible for the digital delivery of products in their portfolio.
What this role does!
They will engage on some of the most exciting problems facing our Customers & Products business. These projects can range from rapid process re-inventions, data analytics, to consumer facing app development. They are putting the customer first with a digital-led experience and typically at the center of the problem solving, working with business and delivery teams on how to successful execute on their strategic vision with digital products, to maximize customer value and offer extraordinary integrated customer experience.
They are also responsible for working with IT to ensure digital platforms/tools are built/scaled up to enable business needs in alignment with bp managed platforms and architecture strategies.
The Digital Product Owner works with the Product Manager to agree the vision for the digital product, co-create the backlog and sets priorities in line with customer needs, and plays a key role on the development team.
This role will work with product managers, delivery teams, service owners, and customer experience design teams to deliver a product that is optimum to meet the customer needs.
In this role, we have the following requirements:
- Significant experience in building and managing digital products using agile methodologies
- Product orientated individual who is creative and a self starter
- Strong communication skills with experience of working across multiple stakeholders across different businesses & I&E.
- Able to manage a product backlog & prioritize needs of stakeholders
- Is customer centric & has experience in design thinking and customer journey mapping
- Must have previous experience as a Product Owner
- Experience with digital and data security processes
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Degree level education - IT, Business or equivalent
- PSPO 1 Certification
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams
- A competitive reward package that include an annual wellbeing allowance, life & health insurance/ private medical
- Access to social communities and networks
- Learning opportunities and other development opportunities to craft your career path
- And many others benefits!
If you feel you have the relevant knowledge and skills for this role, join our team and advance your career at BP!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Flexible working will also be considered.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.