We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?Service engineers manage the delivery of services from internal and external providers to ensure optimal performance in line with agreed IT outcomes and levels of risk and resilience. They ensure operational integrity, assuring operational compliance with appropriate regulatory and internal standards. They thrive in a culture of continuous improvement within teams, encouraging and empowering innovation and delivery of initiatives and technologies that optimise operational efficiency and effectiveness.In this role You will:
Join our bp Team and advance your career as an
Digital Service Delivery Lead
We have the following requirements:
- The role is an IT service delivery role supporting bp’s retail site’s IT infrastructure
- Responsible for supporting service through providing technical support to resolve incidents and investigate problems
- Ensuring the timely delivery of services in line with agreed service levels, KPIs and using basic technical capabilities to support fault resolution
- Provides first, second or third line technical support to resolve incidents and investigate problems
- Performs other ad hoc tasks, such as assisting with change, configuration, and access management, as well as moves, adds and changes
- Provide consultation/guidance on operational impact of proposed projects, enhancements, and change resulting from business demand
- Identification, management, and mitigation of operational risk to services
- Working within an ITIL Framework ie, Incident Management, Problem Management
- Working within an Agile working framework
- A Bachelor's (or higher) degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS/IT, or another STEM-related subject.
- ITIL Qualification desirable but not required
- Fluent English and Polish
- Complete tasks quickly and thoroughly, owns issues and is highly dependable.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an energetic, fast paced, high growth environment. Exhibits ownership of projects and tasks assigned
- Excellent organizational skills required to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment
- Strong team player with a customer service orientation with the ability to forge relationships at all levels of the company and across diverse cultures
- Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Ethical, honest, fair and of high integrity.