From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the coronavirus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our extraordinary team? Join our Finance Team and advance your career as Digital Solution Advisor !
In this role you will :
We have the following requirements:
- The primary responsibility of the Digital Solution Advisor is to design, create and maintain automation solutions built on Automation Anywhere, Microsoft Office 365 applications, the Microsoft Power Platform and other upcoming technologies. Their core focus is to actively seek ideas and suggest solutions that help improve processes by adding system controls, eliminating human errors and ensuring productivity, avoiding incidents. They are also responsible for coaching the citizen developers and other digital communities worldwide to promote tools and methods and to inspire people. The Digital Solution Advisor is expected to keep up-to-date with technology and to maintain a sophisticated network within the company to connect people to the right teams and coordinate resources if necessary.
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all systems, minimising errors and resultant financial losses
- Have good business process understanding and functional knowledge
- Work with Operations/Process Architects/Solution Designers/Citizen developers to define areas that need automation design support
- Lead the development of general solutions and practices that can work across countries / businesses
- Train general solutions to the Automation CoE and citizen developers so they can be easily implemented in future solutions
- Coach the citizen developer community to allow them to smoothly develop their own automations
- Keep up to date with new evolutions in the technologies used within bp, create Proof of Concepts to get the feel of what benefits these new technological evolutions can bring for bp
- Follow up on a high level how digital tools and technologies outside of bp are evolving and report your findings on what benefits they could bring for bp
- Assist in the design and development of larger Automation CoE projects
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A minimum of 6-8 of years relevant business experience required; similar job experience gained in a customer-focused environment
- Prior experience with at least a few of the technologies used in bp (Microsoft Power Platform, Excel VBA, Python, Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, Celonis, Kryon)
- Project management: previous experience in leading small- and medium-sized projects
- Good understanding of agile principles and framework
- Prior experience with training delivery and presentations to large audiences
- Continuous Improvement: experience in detecting and implementing process improvement ideas
- Absolute fluency in “business English”
- Familiarity with at least a few of the technologies used in bp (Microsoft Power Platform, Excel VBA, Python, Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Automation Anywhere, Celonis, Kryon) and high motivation to learn to use them on the job, even without formal trainings
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement