The Distribution Advisor manages inbound and outbound distribution operation in meeting BP group standard and agreed service level, adhere to country & local regulatory.
This role ensures value delivery to internal customers by providing a service orientated interface and materials management strategies that support bp to deliver an effective and efficient supply chain.
Essential Requirements :
- Support development and implementation of conformance to standards for area of responsibility
- Tracking and meeting the IFOT target set on a yearly basis
- Monitor performance of transporters on their service level and safety.
- Ensure all trip planning is done in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure work is optimised through cross-functional, agile teams that deliver end-to-end solutions
- Provide expert advice to internal/external partners and ensure all activity and relevant reporting are aligned with the business strategy
- Actively support and participate in the delivery of Cost Competitiveness initiatives for logistic cost..
- 5 years and above of relevant experience preferably in logistic, warehousing, supply chain operation
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and face difficult situations with confidence and a can-do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse cross-functional teams to achieve outcomes, solve problems and improve processes
- Demonstrated ability to work and make judgements with minimum supervision.
- Ability to run meetings and lead discussions including senior management
- Knowledge in JDE system
- Demonstrates capability to apply discernment and clearly link value to business results at business and segment level
- Proven track record of adding value and taking things to the next level
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity and be flexible to change