To plan the Distribution and Replenishment of Finished Goods from all sourcing locations to warehouses across the country and monitor execution of the same, while continuously updating the sales and supply chain teams on the status of compliance to these plans, so as to support organizational sales plans while meeting targets of service and working capital. Focus on all B2B streams (AIME, Heavy Duty & Workshop
Job Holder Requirements (Minimum education, experience & capabilities)
- Graduate in any discipline with 3-5 years of experience in distribution
Skills & Competencies
- Experience in communicating and interfacing with all levels of company
- Understanding of multi layered supply chain operations with cost to serve
- Ability to operate under pressure and make quick decisions with limited information
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities concurrently
- Strong knowledge of plant/transportation/warehousing execution operations and bottle necks.
- High Computer literacy to work with legacy and new age software
- Partnership and Teamwork - Actively engages and respects the diverse contributions of team, partners or networks.
- Knowledge of Power BI , SO99+
- Performance bias - Focuses effort and prioritizes work to deliver exceptional business value
- Business awareness- Demonstrates understanding of internal and external customer needs and exceeds expectations