Would you like to join bp Turkey and help us to deliver Castrol Lubricants targets in Turkey and support global strategy?
We are looking for Distributor Business Manager and offering fantastic opportunity to become part of a diverse and hardworking team based in Istanbul, Turkey.
In this role, you will be reporting to Central Asia Sales Manager and will be responsible for managing local distributor partners and intermediaries/resellers in the sales territory or geography. You will also be accountable for delivery of the indirect sales strategy together with marketing team and financial performance targets including Sales Volume, Gross Margin and Overdue.
About the role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Input and influence people resources allocations of the distributors to ensure strategic priorities are fulfilled within the Country.
- Implement country indirect business strategy within Central Asia Countries by translating it into clear business plans.
- Influence, coach and motivate sales teams of distributor partners targeting standardized execution of customer offers and programs.
- Monitor distributors’ performances, actively intervene if there is a need to add an additional distributor or change the current ones.
- Improve and deliver customer experience in targeted sectors and customer groups.
- Drive standardization of our sales offers in line with our basic customer offer.
- Collect results from the execution of the offers by distributor teams within the countries, analyze against the planning, and run (min) quarterly reviews in order to undertake corrective actions if necessary.
You will hold a University degree preferably in Engineering or Management.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales roles, distributor and B2B
- Strong track record of delivery of sales targets and performance
- Stakeholder management skills with ability to deal professional with large distributors and important customers
- Strong negotiation skills with senior stakeholders
- Fluency in English, Turkish and preferably in Russian
It is also preferable if you have sales experience in Lubricants business.