We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team? Distributors are playing an increasingly important role in the delivery of our strategy. As we seek to build deeper, longer term relationships with our chosen Distributor partners, there is a global trend to larger more material partners in the channels & geographies in which they operate. The Distributor Business Manager is the key interface between the company and the Distributor and is focused on building a business partnership philosophy of ‘sell through and market with’. In this role You will:
Join our Sales Team and advance your career as a
Distribution Business Manager!
Home based - Sweden (preferably near Stockholm area)
We have the following requirements:
- Develop and agree on the annual business plan for each distributor/channel partner in the area of responsibility, same as supporting the development of regional strategies to improve the whole value chain and ensure excellent standards and delivery to customers to achieve financial targets.
- Implement the annual business plan with the Distributor / Channel partner, providing permanent support in all areas of its contents, in particular regarding:
- sales performance including forecasting
- sales capability (skills and knowledge)
- customer offer deployment, coverage and satisfaction
- financial and cash flow performance
- brand representation and compliance
- HSSE and Ethical compliance
- Collect results from the execution, and analyse against the planning (sell- in and sell out), and run quarterly reviews in order to undertake corrective actions if necessary
- Share field findings and experience at team level, extracting comparable information
- Availability for the Distributor Sales team members and/or Distributor Sales Representative.
- Understand and fulfil agreed specific Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities which apply to the role, as part of the Sales role card.
- Develop and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
- Manages the regional sales pipeline to ensure the appropriate sales activity level and collaborates across functions to integrate and simplify systems and processes to improve the value proposition.
- Drive people resource allocations of the third party partner to ensure strategic priorities are fulfilled within the territory if applicable.
- Coaches and motivates sales teams of third party partners, targeting standardised execution of customer offers and programmes.
- University degree or equivalent
- Substantial experience in a sales role, preferably in the automotive/industrial industry
- Marketing / Distributor business experience for at least 3 years is desirable
- Fluency in “business English” and Swedish is mandatory, other Nordics languages desirable
- Full driving Licence
- B2B2C understanding on Mastery level required, ability to work on Director / Board member level as well as within the organisation of the partner on different levels
- Category management experience essential
- Intercultural competence required, working cross border in different countries and regions