The purpose of the role is to ensure profitable revenue growth in the designated territory through effective implementation of Company sales strategy through the Distributors and Retail direct accounts. The role will develop a team of competent DSR, FMR and SO and will ensure all selling and service routines through Distributors are on auto pilot
Education, Experience & Capabilities
- Achieve Targets for Revenue, Reach and Profitability
- Drive customer ( key retailers and workshops) advocacy for Castrol
- Drive and ensure adherence to World Class Sales Call @ FDFT. Also ensure supply @ FDFT Act in a manner consistent with the BP Values & Behaviours by leading through our values, building enduring
- Capability building and maximizing value by strictly adhering to safe, Ethical & complaint behaviour for all activities in the market including company processes for “Distributor Claim Management
- Conduct monthly distributor performance reviews, which consist of a robust review of key prospects and accounts at risk and thorough review of Scorecard metrics and performance manage distributors to drive accountability for Castrol sales results. When performance is not at target levels on scorecard metrics, DBM is accountable to create action plan to Region Manager to address the underperformance, identification of actions to close the gap and owns the execution of the action plan.
- Execute detailed plans and manage sales processes in the region with the focus on acquisition of new customers utilizing the indirect sales model.
- Compliance with bp’s Code of Conduct, Values and Behaviors and HSSE Standards.
- Effective daily use of Salesforce Customer Relationship Management tools to manage all aspects of the account relationship and build sustainable relationships throughout the customer organization, as well as our organization.
- Ensure utilization of our digital tools available to support territory management including the use of Salesforce, Power BI, Tableau, Castrol Insights and TurfView.
- Adopt and utilize the Castrol mindset which is a business where everyone is committed to the growth of our business, to deeply value our customers, to empower our people and to embrace change and challenge the status quo
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree In Engineering / Technology in Mechanical / Automobile /chemical/ Production/ Electrical is desirable
- Experience of 3 - 12 years in channel sales, experience of managing distributors is essential, with experience in Third Party Management and Distributor Management and Bazar Trade.
- Should be able to drive a four wheeler on work. Needs to possess a valid four wheeler driving license.
Skills & Competencies
- Products & Services Knowledge, Customer Segmentation & Channel Management, Account Strategy & Planning, Customer Relationship Management, Distributor Management, Customer Profitability & Value Chain Understanding, Measuring & Demonstrating Customer Value, Great degree of Leading People Competency
- BP Behaviours that are considered important for successful delivery in this role :
- Build strong relationships based on trust and honest discussion
- Pursue systematic management through standardisation , clarification and the elimination of defects
- Support those I work with and help to build the effectiveness of my team to achieve the best results