Grade HResponsible for supporting products/offers for a specific market, including delivering new offers, and supporting implementation of major new offer development projects.
- The position is responsible for developing/handling the innovated and integrated E-Commence Activities for China market, which is the most emerging and exciting digital world in global
- Understand the role of E-commerce and its linkage with overall Castrol brand strategy
- Work with BD E-commence/Sales Team to develop the annual E-commerce marketing plan and deliver excellent execution including pricing
- Find opportunities to continuously improve Castrol power brands exposure and consumer engagement on E-commerce channels using traffic and efforts from other digital marketing programs and latest E-commerce marketing tools.
- Manage E-commerce performance and the yearly marketing spend (ASP), in line with plans.
- Drive innovation and integration of brand communication, variant product/service package/offer and latest digital models/tools through relevant and high efficient Digital platform (E-commerce, O2O, etc.) to shorten consumer journey (from awareness to purchase intention )
- University degree in Marketing / Digital or related
- Substantial experience in Digital Marketing & E-Commence (at least 4 years)
- Rich experience in B2B and B2C marketing activation
- Proven experience in marketing campaign execution
- Experience with CRM or Consumer Big Data Projects is a plus
- Lubricants experience desirable but not crucial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative thinking
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.