This role is a location independent role is Europe.
At BP, we have a results-oriented plan to transform our company by unlocking the power of collaborating as one customer-centric, digital and agile team, passionate about on meeting customers’ needs and delivering products and services fit for today, and a low carbon future. Mobility and Convenience team is an outstanding place where we feel valued for what we do and passionate about our opportunities to develop. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
The Senior Supply Chain Optimisation Manager will develop and lead ESA’s Supply Chain-related transformation programmes, including forecasting & replenishment, inventory management, and logistics. This role reports in the VP of Convenience and will have input and decide rights on developing the appropriate supply chain tools and models for each country and cluster.
In this role the key responsibilities are the following:
- Own all ESA Supply Chain strategy and transformation programmes across the region (incl. new demand forecasting & replenishment system deployment), working collaboratively with country/cluster Trading Managers and the ESA Senior Trading Optimisation Manager
- Convene agile squads as the need arises to support said transformational programmes
- Use expertise to ensure that all country/cluster Supply Chains are fit for purpose and in support of bp’s long-term convenience strategy. Furthermore, find opportunities to optimise or build Supply Chain capabilities required to deliver said strategy
- Manage governance and critical metrics of said transformation programmes, working closely with Operations, OpEx, and Procurement
- Support in-country Supply Chain Managers to consistently deliver against Supply Chain meaningful metrics and to achieve the best partnerships and value from tenders and negotiations
- Act as a key interface to the global CVP&E team by sharing standard methodology and recommending appropriate Supply Chain models by country/cluster
- Work collaboratively with HSSE and local Supply Chain teams in managing HSSE incidents and sharing key findings and recommendations across ESA
- Support each country/cluster to ensure they have the right people, Supply Chain capabilities and development plans
To make this happened, we are looking for:
- At least 10 years of Supply chain management experience
- Experience working in a FMCG business
- Commercial experience in a trading environment highly desirable
- Negotiation and third-party management experience is essential
- Experienced Team Leader
- Proficiency in English language
At bp, we provide phenomenal environment & benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life & health insurance, medical care package, and many others benefits!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.