Im Rahmen des Projektes Berlin suchen wir befristet bis zum 31.12.2022 eine/n EV Charging CPO Back End Manager.
Das Projekt Berlin befasst sich in den Kalenderjahren 2021 und 2022 mit dem einmaligen beschleunigten Aufbau eines High Power Ladesäulennetzes von 180 Ladesäulen an einer Vielzahl
von ARAL Tankstellen, für dessen Unterstützung die Projektstelle des EV Charging CPO Back End Manager temporär zu besetzen ist.
An integral part of bp’s transition from an International Oil Company to an Integrated Energy Company is the entry of electrical vehicle (EV) charging markets in key countries e.g. Germany. On our mission to make charging fast and hassle-free, our charging points will soon be used by a rapidly growing customer base.
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious position in a fast-growing market, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it as we shape the EV charging market in key regions.
The purpose of the role EV Charging CPO Back End Manager is to contribute to the roll out of the global mobility scale up programme, initially focused on back-end monitoring, management and delivery in Germany and key European markets.
Success is contributing to building a successfully operating new business, offering our customers the opportunity to charge across four business cases – HPC, Residential, Fleet and Destination.
- Owner of the charger IoT-Solution and relationship holder with telecommunications company
- Preparation of site go-lives related back-end set-up, set-up of new locations and activation/management of SIM-cards
- Owner of end-to-end charger configuration and alignment with hardware producer to find best fit for bp’s use-cases across markets
- Troubleshooting and support for issues related software and possible escalation to hardware supplier and maintenance party
- Relationship holder with has.to.be operations lead to identify continues improvement and deployment of new software features
- Owner of charger POI; connections to 3rd parties to share charger data
- Work closely with the EV and substation delivery teams to support the delivery of the global mobility scale up targets.
- Work closely with the applicable contractors/suppliers/bp teams to safely deliver the EV installation an efficient manner.
- Contribution to strategic backend initiatives and programmes, requirements gathering + prioritisation, closely working with respective product management teams
- Work closely with project manager in each applicable region to contribute to the success of the project and raise concerns/ask for support early.
- Play a key role in delivering the externally committed target of 70,000 EV unit by 2030.
- Support the head of Mobility scale up programme with creating a standard delivery and execution model across each region for the delivery of EVs
- Work with our regional businesses and support their execution strategies and in year deliveries.
- Contribute to the development and own the delivery of the global roll out plan across each region from a backend perspective.
- Develop and own the global risk management process across each region.
- Create and implemented key project management process to maintain our go-live schedule
- Contribution to the development of annual plans and budgets.
- The incumbent delivers the following SMART outcomes:
- Zero HSSE incidents
- Cost for installation below […] Euro per customer site with […] charge points
- Successful commissioning of […] customer sites in 2021
- Excellent university degree in engineering or comparable education.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- A thorough understanding of the software and operating model of the EV infrastructure system.
- Strong knowledge of EV charging technology and thorough understanding of the operation and structures of charging networks and how they are integrated.
- A strong experience in terms of track record on delivering actual projects or in supporting complex project management.
- A good understanding of the hardware and software components within the EV system.
- 5+ years’ experience in software configuration
- Broad professional experience in software and project management delivery
- Direct experience of the applicable standards and programmes to support the delivery of the role.
- Fluent in English