To join our Aral pulse marketing team in Bochum or Hamburg
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we are climate neutral by 2050 at the latest. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people - today and in the future.
Want to be part of something Electrifying?
bp pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
- Define direct marketing plans representing the view of the German market and customer trends
- Support development of activity pipeline from the defined marketing plans and manage the full delivery of decided campaigns
- Accountable for on time delivery of the following activities in Germany, related exclusively to CRM:
- Internal engagement plans, aligning with Mobility & Convenience marketing counterparts
- Management of allocated budgets associated with activity plan
- Management of all information driving Germany specific customer centric initiatives
- Management at an operational level of relationships with potential partners to ensure proper implementation for both parties
- Opportunities to support to drive value through cross country and regional activation programs
- Provide technical advice and guidance within the overall agreed customer plan and determine solutions to ambiguous problems
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the wider internal team and with external stakeholders
What we offer:
- degree level qualification
- demonstratable experience in CRM and direct marketing
- marketing experience with evidence of managing budgets and projects
- experience managing 3rd parties and an ability to influence at all levels of the organisation, regionally and locally
- strong project management, communication and influencing skills
- commercial acumen and strong analytical skills
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- bp stands for agile working in a digitalised, team-oriented and international working enviroment
- flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of annual leave
- Attractive compensation package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Structured onboarding programme and buddy support
- Subsidised canteen as well as hot drinks and water for free
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to charitable organisations and rewards voluntary time commitment
- Employees can offset their personal carbon footprint; bp doubles this amount
- Programmes to improve the work-life balance