Location: DACH (ILI role / Homebased)
At bp, we have only one thing in mind: the energy of tomorrow. We want to rethink energy so that we are climate-neutral by 2050 at the latest. We are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our approximately 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. With the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people every day – today and in the future.
Identify and lead e-2-e implementation (make, partner, buy) best in class customer experience solutions in the area of integrated fuel and electrification for applicable segments in Fleet for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- Based on customer needs, define offer elements in the area of integrated electrification that helps bp to differentiate in the Fleet market and is aligned with the Fleet strategy to be an integrated energy solution provider.
- Oversee and own the implementation of the new offer, and act as project manager, ensuring the solution is integrated into Fleet backend systems.
- Support sales teams across the organization (both bp Pulse and M&C) for pipeline creation and delivery of sales targets
- Support pulse team with increased utilization of fleet hubs and reaching targets
- Monitor and report on performance, work together with the Reporting team and ensure business results appear in a Report and cover all electrification use cases.
- Prepare/update training materials for electrification and deliver trainings
- Prepare business case, Financial Memorandum and define route to market (make, partner, buy), work together with other bp departments that are involved in electrification and get endorsement by senior leadership.
- Ensure the solution delivers an optimised digital experience to the customer: working towards a 1 portal and 1 app interface, smooth operations that result in a excellent customer experience
- Manage the link with Partners, suppliers and mobility service providers on an operational level
- Optimise income to bp by tweaking pricing (together with Pricing), and identify the best pricing strategy to reach sales optimum.
This is what you can expect:
- University degree in commercial/technical studies, at least 5 years commercial + electrification experience in a B2B service environment.
- Strong service orientation - demonstrating the ability to set and maintain high standards of customer service, actively looking for ways to satisfy the external customer
- Proven ability to think e-2-e, ability to create and present a proposal and get endorsement of senior leaders, ability to influence others (also in other departments)
- Strong in challenging status quo
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to develop leadership skills further
- Good understanding of Sales processes and required Sales capabilities in B2B context
- Knowledge of fleet market and vehicle mobility is an advantage, experience with electrification is a must have
- Knowledge of general bp’s products, services and systems is an advantage
- Language – English and German fluent in oral and written
- Excellent team worker, encouraging and respecting the contribution of others
We live equal opportunities and value diversity. We emphasize that all people - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, disability, age and sexual orientation - are equally welcome.
- bp stands for agile working in a digitized, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of leave
- Attractive remuneration package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Subsidized canteen and free hot drinks and water
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to non-profit organizations and rewards voluntary time commitment.
- Employees can offset their personal CO2 footprint, bp doubles this amount
- Programs to improve work-life balance