Responsible for providing project management engineering expertise for projects up to medium complexity, providing oversight and direction to cross-discipline team members, 3rd party engineering and contract resources, applying advanced technical integrity to the project and ensuring work activities are completed across all phases of the project are delivered in accordance with industry-leading cost and schedules to ensure the maximum return on investment to BP and HSSE and ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant statutory requirements.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are showing the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our team?
Join our Customer&Products team as a EV Execution Manager
About the role itself:
The purpose of the EV Execution Manager role is to ensure safe, efficient, and effective execution of the charger role out takes place in line with the approved plan.
The role will be responsible for the appraisal, development, execution and safe handover of the EV sites throughout the designated countries, working across key stakeholders in commercial, operations and the contractor base to deliver in line with safety, quality, cost and schedule requirements
In this role, you will:
• Play a key role in delivering the externally committed target of 70,000 EV unit by 2030.
• Lead the delivery of EV charging deployment.
• Work with the core Operations team and In-Country teams to develop and deliver a suitable execution model in line with the Global requirements and standard needs
• Implement the EV governance process both internally and externally - while managing the interface with key suppliers and installation contractors to deliver a great product in a safe and efficient manner.
• Lead performance management and reporting of near-term progress against long term targets.
• Lead the creation and own the EV roll out plan across the region.
• Own the EV risk management process across the region.
• Coordinate key project management process to maintain the EV roll out in an efficient and control manner.
• Maintain a close working relationship with each of regional businesses and ensure lessons learned are shared.
• Contribute to the development of annual plans, budgets and support commercial input into the yearly EFM requests to support the roll out of the programme globally.
• Be the senior EV point of contact for the region.
• Project Management of similar power and hardware Projects
What will you need to be successful in?