Want to be part of something Electrifying? bp pulse fleet, a wholly owned subsidiary of bp, needs you to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. bp pulse fleet is passionate about redefining the commercial transportation sector by removing the challenges, surprises, and learning curves that fleet operators often face when switching to electricity as a fuel. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our phenomenal team with the best EV authorities out there. You can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify.
- Work with various teams across the company to develop and maintain hardware product offerings to customers
- Provide front-line engineering and technical marketing support to Sales Engineering and Field Operations Teams
- Support key customers through full deployment lifecycle including evaluation, onboarding, quality, and issues resolution
- Develop and maintain technical documents for the hardware product portfolio
- BS or higher in EE, CE or Systems Engineering or years of equivalent work experience.
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Proficiency in industrial control panel assembly and instrumentation
- Broad range of engineering knowledge and/or expertise
- Sharp problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Experience of independence in designing complex systems
- Strong understanding of EE fundamentals
- Strong commitment to going above and beyond to get work done at the highest quality
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience with the development and analysis of experiments to root-cause challenging electrical problems
- Experience with Python and/or MATLAB development for scripting, lab automation, system validation, and data analysis
- Proficient in performing challenging electrical measurements (high speed, high current and low noise) using instruments in the lab
- Ability to comprehend, assess, and draw conclusions from 3rd party requirements, specifications, and test results
- Project management and tracking skills
- Familiarity with NFPA 70 and UL 916 standards
- EIT certification
- Proficiency with CAD modeling tools
Why join us
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and challenging environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly.
There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, and excellent retirement benefits, among others!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.