EV Real Estate Project Manager - bp pulse
As an EV Real Estate Project Manager will lead the real estate acquisition for city-scale ride-hail EV charging hub networks in the Netherlands.
In this role You will:
- Identify, evaluate and recommend sites for acquisition for use as EV hubs to support the mobility needs of BP’s fleet customers.
- Instruct and manage external real estate advisors to support in the site search and acquisition; this includes resource co-ordination, progress tracking and goal attainment.
- Sourcing land, negotiations, track record of delivering AFL's, Leases, understanding of planning matters, market values, good contacts, track record of deals etc.
- Can manage team, understanding of landlord and tenant Act
- Lead the evaluation and appraisal of sites, securing internal approvals for projects; develop supporting annual plans and budgets
- Lead external negotiations with land owners, developers and strategic partners; manage key land partner relationships in the NL.
- Manage the Planning Application process and discharge of conditions, ensuring that all appropriate conditions and consents are in place
- Manage interface with legal advisors to secure acquisition of key sites in a timely manner, whilst also protecting BP’s property and commercial interests
- Lead development and implementation of market-leading real estate acquisition process for EV Fleet Charging hub; share thought leadership from NL to rest of the European portfolio, function as expert within the area of real estate acquisition.
We have the following requirements:
- 12-15 years’ experience in the real estate acquisition and development of properties and/or infrastructure in the NL. (Strong experience in urban real estate preferred)
- Experience in preparing and presenting project appraisals and board papers
- Experience in business development with strong relationship mindset ideally in retail, real estate and other customer facing business
- Demonstrable experience in the delivery of multi-site roll-outs, and experience in the management of external consultants
- Strong analytical, influencing and negotiation skills
- Stellar interpersonal and stakeholders management skills
- Drive for excellence and hands-on personality
- Dutch and English language both verbally as in writing
What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
At bp pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Basically, bp pulse is a fun place to work!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
bp pulse operates a 60% office, 40% home flexible working policy i.e., we rock a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds!
Find your electric future with bp pulse.
Please note: This position is office based at our central Dutch BP office near our BP Refinery - Europoort Rotterdam. Candidates must be in the possession of transport towards our location. The location can't be reached by public transport.