To join our Aral Pulse team in Germany (Hamburg or Bochum) or Spain (Madrid)
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we are climate neutral by 2050 at the latest. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people - today and in the future.
Want to be part of something Electrifying?
Aral pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
The role supports the General Managers, bp pulse Central Europe and Southern Europe and their teams. As such, it contributes to building up the new EV charging business of bp and Aral and to the transformation of bp from an International Oil Company to an Integrated Energy Company.
- Calendar management. Effectively manage senior leader calendars, scheduling meetings and responding promptly to meeting requests to make the most efficient use of their time. Including making room bookings, pre-read preparation and visitor registration.
- Business travel. Work closely with other bp offices and external agencies to prepare itineraries and agendas, arrange all transport and accommodation for senior leaders, and prepare visa documentation where required.
- Expenses. In accordance with bp policy, collate and process the personal travel and entertainment expenses of senior leaders through the Concur system.
- In accordance with bp policy, ensure relevant entries are made to the Gifts & Entertainment register
- Maintain organisation charts & distribution lists where needed.
- Arrange logistics and venues for offsite meetings.
What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
- An ability to be flexible and adapt quickly to changes resolving any issues accordingly.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and cope with unpredictable work requests.
- Comfortable interacting in person, via phone and by email with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with BP staff globally and with external contacts. Operate strong relationships with support staff in offices of all senior executives and key external contacts.
- Ability to learn BP work processes and systems.
- Able to work on own initiative and equally as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate experience in the full range of administrative skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in software packages, especially in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Concur.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A team player who is self-motivated and proactive
- Experience in a multinational, corporate environment requiring discretion and cultural awareness
- Absolute discretion, ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- Fluent in English
- Min. B2 Level German and Spanish
- Desirable but not required: Good knowledge of the bp organization
At Aral pulse, we are expanding our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Basically, Aral pulse is a fun place to work!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.