Responsible for supporting and delivering the safe operation of processes and systems in line with high HSSE standards, whilst developing technical and analytical capabilities.
- As instrument and electrical technician working in maintenance team and work closely with plant operation team.
- To be responsible for maintenance of all Instrument & Electrical equipment (in this document Instrument & Electrical equipment includes but not limited to electrical, automation and instrument equipment such as transformer, electrical power supply equipment, cables, earthing device, security and monitoring system, fire fighting system, pressure, temperature, and flow meters, weighing scales, alarm system, sensors, actuators, PLC, industrial computer, DCS, motors, generators, lighting, air conditioners, or any electrical, control and instrument part of a machine) and keep all plant facilities and equipment in safe working condition as a member of the engineering team.
- To execute maintenance work order and provide technical support for critical equipment to ensure safe and reliable plant operation.
- As performing authority to lead on site project safety, quality and engineering issue.
- As shift R&M leader to support plant operation work well, resolve breakdown problem and coach and transfer knowledge to maintenance and operation staff.
- Assume responsibility as per IM policy, COW policy and other HSSE requirement covered under OMS umbrella
- To prepare repair and maintenance procedures and work instructions, and provide E&I inputs for other procedures and instructions. Ensure procedures and work instructions are adequate and correct regarding E&I aspects as needed.
- To plan and implement plant equipment inspection and preventive maintenance, and provide support for other equipment maintenance. Make sure all plant E&I equipment are in safe working condition while machine unplanned breakdown and maintenance cost are minimized.
- To plan and request E&I spare parts, prepare specification, provide assistance to procurement, and keep these spare parts in good condition. Ensure E&I spare parts inventory are reasonable meeting both production and cost requirement.
- To troubleshoot and repair E&I equipment fault, liaise with equipment supplier and manufacturer, and provide support for other equipment fault.
- To do failure root cause analysis and take corrective actions and share lessons learn. The failure root causes are analyses and actions take, lessons learn.
- Be involved or lead modification and capital projects as needed. Ensure projects meet HSSE expectation such as MOC, relevant regulations and standard, and project objectives.
- Be involved in instruction and evaluation of maintenancel service provider.
- Help technician and operator develop, lead as needed. Ensure technicians and operators can get adequate professional guidance and skills from the incumbent.
- Support Quality, environmental and HSSE internal and external audit as needed.
- To seek opportunities and propose for continuous improvements to continuously improve HSSE, cost and quality performance.
- To be responsible for all bp Integrity management requirements as a technical authority or support to plant engineering authority.
- College degree or above on E&I related disciplines.
- More than 5 years of plant experience in installation, configuration and maintenance of electrical, automation and instrumentation equipment.
- A good communicator, and team worker with the ability and willingness to work closely with others
- High/low voltage electrician certification are preferred Willingness to teach and share information with others
- Willingness to learn and show initiatives for self- improvements
- Logical thinking, highly organized and problem solving ability.
- Motivated self -starter.
- Effectively prioritize work and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Works well under high pressure situations.
- Committed to environmentally, safe and healthy work practices.
- English ability in reading, writing and speaking preferred
- Familiarity with industrial and Chinese national codes and standards