At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy so that we are climate neutral by 2050 at the latest. And so that the world can be as well. To achieve this, we are rethinking energy and relying on the expertise and passion of our 70,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they ensure energy and mobility for millions of people - today and in the future.
We offer opportunities to people displaced by the crisis in Ukraine.
Visit our careers page today and apply for one of the many, attractive positions.
If you do not find a suitable position, you can register on this page.
When registering, please note that you are not applying for a vacancy but expressing your interest in working as an engineer in one of our refineries.
We will store your details in our applicant database and our recruiters can then contact you about future vacancies.
We are regularly looking for the following engineering professions:What we offer:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a technical or engineering field is required (Master's degree or equivalent, engineering preferred).
- Several years of manufacturing experience is required, preferably in a refinery, chemical or petrochemical plant.
- Safety first approach
- Experience with RCA, HAZOP, etc. is an advantage
- High motivation to learn German quickly
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (min B2)
- Experience with the implementation of projects is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of common office programs, especially MS Excel
- Good communication and organisational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- bp stands for agile working in a digitalised, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of annual leave
- Attractive compensation package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Structured onboarding programme and buddy support
- Subsidised canteen as well as hot drinks and water for free
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to charitable organisations and rewards voluntary time commitment
- Employees can offset their personal carbon footprint; bp doubles this amount
- Programmes to improve the work-life balance