Responsible for managing a team to deliver reliability and maintenance activities, whilst developing the team's technical capabilities to provide guidance on the best approach to ensure the safety, efficiency and reliability of operations.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Team and advance your career as a Engineering & Maintenance Manager!
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Bring and keep the HSSEQ standards within the Engineering & Maintenance team and contractors at level
- Monitor and follow up KPIs within the Engineering & Maintenance department (ATS, OEE) of Plant to achieve continuous improvement in the relationship between engineering, maintenance, and production
- Managing and monitoring the reliability of the safety and quality critical equipment (IM)
- Managing CAP (Contractor Assurance Program): selection and evaluation of contractors according to BP standards
- Develop and manage a long-term investment vision for the Gent plant.
- Manage Revex & Capex budget
- Act as Site Engineering Authority in line with Belgian law, BP Standards (Integrity Management, Proces safety, GDP’s, ETP’s)
- Act as Control of Work Authority
- Follow up of the site Risk register, action plan for Non-Normative Blending Procedures and Process Hazard Assessment
- Ensure compliance with all legal regulations and internal BP OMS requirements
- Responsibilities under these legal regulations and BP OMS requirements can be assigned to this role with separate written documents
- Fluent in Dutch and a high level of English
- Educated at a Degree level (with preference in Electromechanics or process automation or similar)
- Proven experience in the field of Engineering & Maintenance in an industrial environment
- Proven experience in project management
- Solid knowledge of maintenance software systems
- Good knowledge of standard MS applications
- Confident and great people manager
- High level of technical skills