Would you like to discover how our collaborative, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better?
bp is one of the world’s largest energy companies, which is currently undergoing an exciting period of change and transformation. In February 2020, CEO, Bernard Looney, announced bp’s new purpose to reimagine energy for people and our planet. We have a vision to reach net zero by 2050 or sooner and help the world get to net zero.“Together we will aim to build a more agile, innovative and efficient bp.
A purposeful, digitally-enabled, fully-integrated organisation.” Bernard Looney, CEO
The mission of bp’s agility Centre of Expertise (COE) is to act as a catalyst to inspire change and transform the way bp works to thrive as an integrated energy company. We focus on coaching teams and leaders through their agile maturity. We role model behaviours that promote innovation, customer centricity and efficiency. We create consistent offers and common language for agility in bp, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
This role has a fantastic opportunity to bring insights and experience to shape bp’s enterprise-wide business agility journey. You will draw findings internally and externally, to create appropriate pivots to deliver our strategy and NetZero ambition by 2050 or sooner.
- Assess the strategic objectives and challenges to co-create an agility road map for the organisation. Working directly with senior executives and leaders in building business agility.
- Partner with our executive team to drive strategic scaling of enterprise level themes to implement systemic changes that sustainable agility for bp, and enable continuous improvement.
- Determine pragmatic ways to drive lasting results based on collective performance & people insights and findings across bp
- Work with the coaching units to surface and highlight organisational blockers and impediments to help shape organisational agility, working alongside peers in People & Culture
- Engage and coach leadership teams to increase understanding of their role in a more agile bp, in supporting delivery of clear outcomes across their teams.
Agility certified coupled with a deep understanding of elements of business agility and scaling to large enterprise (e.g. SAFe)
Leadership coaching credentials and several years experience in implementing scaled agile transformations in large multi-national corporations. Capable of demonstrating organization wide Agile adoption strategies and rollout plans; strategies for dealing with dependencies and constraints
A strong change management capability to define and articulate agility roadmap to Executive teams. Able to have strong influence over the enterprise, trusted partner for EVP. Pose a systematic view of the organization – exhibit systems thinking abilities.
Exceptional skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, and communication
Strong connection to the agility landscape and practices external to bp to inform the creation/update of agile transformation roadmaps
It would be helpful but not essential to have
Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply today!
- Some exposure to agility in energy sector, preferably in the renewables space
- MBA or equivalent education
At bp, we provide phenomenal environment and benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.