Innovation & Engineering
Job Family Group:
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Innovation & Engineering Team and advance your career as a
Enterprise Technology Engineer (CDD Tester)
Innovation & Engineering is at the centre of BP’s Group Strategy. We use our data and technology expertise, to improve efficiency, increase effectiveness and harness the transformational potential of digital technologies and new business models.
In this role You will:
- Work in close partnership with the CDD business teams and support CDD applications leading and executing the 3D testing work
- Coordinate with internal delivery teams and external vendors to complete project deliverables and BAU objectives
- Be a Salesforce practitioner with some application expertise being familiar with both the business application of Salesforce and Mulesoft technologies and the broad concepts behind Agile technology delivery and DevOps
- Support CDD Tech Lead and Product Manager with project planning and prioritization activities
- Ensure operational integrity of the 3D application, taking into account architectural and security standards, as well as compliance and policy controls
- Work with geographically diverse business groups and support teams to deliver solutions effectively and efficiently, following the change management procedures for smooth and timely delivery of solutions
- Work and contribute as part of team within agile methodology with collaborative approach to sharing ideas and maintain/participate in the Kanban board, daily scrums, and retrospective meetings
- Identify common issues across business groups and help design a standardized solution for all
- Proactively identify risks, suggest fixes for defects and support timely resolution of critical production issues
- Promote a culture of security and safety in everything that we do
What You will need to be successful:
- Experience in the IT industry with experience in designing, planning, implementing, maintaining, and documenting solutions and leading testing activities in a team
- Track-record of Salesforce Lightning web component for front end with JS and HTML
- Strong analytical, problem solving and testing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience with large-scale enterprise-wide IT environments containing multiple technologies, servers, and logical environments
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management
- Adaptability to changes both Business and technical and overcomes obstacles.
- Excellent organizational skills required to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment
- Strong team player attitude with a customer service orientation with the ability to forge relationships at all levels of the company and across diverse cultures
- Prior exposure to CDD processes, Azure DevOps, Mulesoft and SDLC is good to have
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 3 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
Some travel may be required with this role, this is negotiable
Relocation may be negotiable for this role
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Azure Devops, Product Testing, Salesforce Lightning Web Components
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.