Grade IResponsible for providing elemental procurement, programme and stakeholder management support for the hub or at site, conducting day-to-day (non-category aligned) procurement execution activities under supervision, in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
Key Accountabilities and challenges
Accountable for ensuring accurate and timely recording and payment of all third-party supplier invoices while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures in the drive for exceptional service, operational excellence and compliance.
- Perform timely and accurate recording of third-party supplier invoices into the ledgers according to relevant requirements
- Monitor open and overdue invoices and communicate and follow-up accordingly with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Gather, collate and analyse data as and when necessary, in order to prepare and maintain various reports as and when needed.
- Regularly track and timely resolve outstanding invoices issues that have been raised, or further bring up to the necessary parties.
- Support preparation of documents and adjustments for monthly, quarterly and year-end close
- Preparation of manual posting documents and posting against provisions.
- Support MoC by embracing and effectively delivering in line with process changes
- Ensure daily targets on invoice processing are met.
- Reconcile the relevant system and journals and ensure that reviewed and processed and paid on time.
- Handle the processing of invoices dropout from BOT process/ other automated channels
- Support CI (continuous improvement) in AP operational processes, process simplification and compliance
Qualifications, Competencies & MindsetEssential Education & Experience
- High level of familiarity with the systems used to maintain and reconcile the relevant system to ensure it balances correctly.
- There is a high financial and reputational risk involved in prompt and accurate payments processing. Payments reviewed thoroughly to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Invoices need to be processed and verified in an accurate and timely manner within tight deadlines
- Liaising with vendors and colleagues in different time zones and potentially in different languages requiring rigorous coordination between teams
- Working hours (ANZ/ASPAC/UK/Europe/US shift) to support Business Partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field, or currently pursuing professional qualifications (e.g., ACCA, CPA, CIMA)
- Minimum of 4-7 years of experience in general accounting, accounts payable and / or invoice processing operations.
- Experience on tools – JDE, SAP, Ariba Guided Buying in payables and invoice processing
- Good skill in using Excel
- Own your success - Accountable for delivering innovative business outcomes; Seeks opportunities to improve and digitize process delivery; Adheres to safe and ethical work practices
- Think big - Actively builds own knowledge, capabilities, and skills for the future; Values teamwork and collaborates to achieve results
- Be curious - Willing to suggest new ways of working, processes and technologies; Ensures the delivery and improvement of digital solutions to benefit customers
- Effortless customer experiences - Understands customer needs and delivers digital seamless self-service customer experiences
- Digital first - Applies creative digital solutions to solve problems
- Operational Excellence - Has a sound understanding of process and workflow streamlining, problem resolution and change management
- Risk Management - Identifies external and internal factors that impact risk and mitigation opportunities. Identifies potential new or emerging risks / threats and implements mitigation plans
- Decision Making – Makes decisions affecting both own tasks and those of others. Combines a variety of factors including commercial awareness, risk and financial expertise to make appropriate decisions and derive insights
- Innovation - Adapts existing processes, methods and ways of working to drive efficiency. Uses digital technologies to develop new ideas, projects and opportunities
- Business Acumen - Identifies new or alternative approaches to performing business activities more efficiently