We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our People & Culture Services Team and advance your career as an
EXPAT DATA SERVICES SPECIALIST!
P&C Services is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised P&C services for BP from a number of geographical delivery centres as appropriate for BP’s footprint. P&C Services are the first point of contact for People and Culture related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience.In this role You will:
The purpose of the Expat Data Services Specialist role is to maintain the home and host records in Workday for Global Assignees within BP to ensure necessary updates are completed to specified timescales, agreed standards and via appropriate channels and provide process, data and system expertise and guidance to various stakeholders e.g. International Mobility, GPD and BFHR, ensuring silent running and data excellence.
We have the following requirements:
- Understand the relevant procedures and processes for the relevant Businesses, as well as the internal GBS Europe processes.
- Provide first line support to customers as and when required and respond to inbound queries
- Perform transactions and manage associated tasks for employee personal and job related data service requests for Global Assignees and ensure home and host records are up to date
- Perform the review and approve steps to ensure these are in line with policy and established thresholds
- Deliver record and document image management services according to agreed performance targets and statutory legal, fiscal or regulatory obligations
- Ensure that employee and organisation data integrity is maintained during workforce administration processing, following data management processes and procedures
- Undertake other work in support of the service area and P&C Services as required
- Identify, raise and apply continuous improvements to services
- Ensure adherence to process maps and standard data input forms.
- Support the resolution of business escalations
- Support acceptance testing for P&C Services technology changes
- Work closely with Core People Services team members within the P&C Services to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Investigate, liaise and resolve complex issues involving multiple systems and stakeholders
- Support process improvements and updates, ensuring the Standard Operating Procedures are updated and maintained on the relevant site
- Support team members in resolving operational issues and understanding processes
- Provide support for new joiners during the on the job training period, create training plan
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Foundational knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge of Workday is a huge advantage
- Digital fluency across full spectrum of Office programmes and analytical support tools (especially Excel)
- Analytical thinking, detail-oriented approach
- Strong customer service skills, ability to build and maintain relationships with customers
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement