Responsible for delivering financial records management activities, using advanced technical capabilities to provide direct support and specialist advice on a broad range of issues, deliver against and guide others to adhere to internal and external controls and standards, implement and track new procedures, support the audit relationship, and drive continuous improvement.
Role can be based from any location.
Purpose of Role:
The Finance Business Intelligence role is mainly responsible to lead and coordinate the digital agenda within Castrol Finance. Working closely with BI (Business Intelligence) team to deliver reporting and dashboard solutions that meet the needs of the organisation. Running, maintaining, and improving the models to facilitate decision making process.
Participate in business development by identifying new opportunities and assisting with proposal development.
Manage and provide leadership to teams and colleagues and become actively involved in people development.
The candidate must work well in a team setting and have excellent organisational, prioritisation, communication, and time management skills.
Experience & Education:
- Managing the day to day support on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and BPC following the post implementation phase
- Close collaboration between digital / analytics and SAP SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and process experts
- Support the development and improvement of tools, analysis, and insights to enable a move to self-service business intelligence, with minimal use of FTEs
- Understanding the business needs and find opportunities to continuously improve the system and models to support the portfolio decision making; and work with analytical Team (IT&S) to implement these improvements
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the system and models to facilitate portfolio decision making.
- Increase skill and knowledge levels in the Information Management team through internal training and documentation
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners
- HSSE (Cyber Security): ensure compliance with BP group standard in relation to system accesses and security
- Share findings and best practices across Castrol Finance organization
- Critical challenges of delivering on this role are leading multiple projects and priorities with tight deadlines with many deliverables needing multiple levels of approval prior to delivering a finished analysis
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting (desirable)
- Related Finance work experience
- Lubricants experience (desirable)
- Understanding of finance, supply chain financial operations, project management and IT&S infrastructure (preferably SAP)
- Experience in engaging & influencing at senior level, with proven leadership experience working with diverse cultures & remote teams spread across multiple locations
- Analyse and summarise complex information and prepared to identify & drive performance improvements together with the business
- Experience of reporting and MI processes (actuals, RF & plan) with a focus on performance analysis
- Able to coach team in order to improve capability
- To quickly assess areas requiring attention and/or intervention with a strong demonstration of business partnering
- Able to deal effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Able to assimilate data to identify key issues, challenge conventional thinking and decision making, anticipate future situations and plan ahead to meet them
- Effective presentation/communication of detailed financial analysis (new offers/projects) to appropriate levels of authority
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now!”
Role interacts with the wider EMEA finance team, including functions (IT&S), PPM, ARC, Business, GBS and other parts of the organization daily.