We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 60,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Finance teams ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate, and transparent financial, accounting, management, and statutory reports. Elaborate assets and transactions, carrying out the month-end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance, and accounting, controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reporting.
Join our Finance Team and advance your career as a
In this role You will:
We have the following requirements:
- Carry out the month-end-close processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Handle balance sheet reconciliation for businesses/countries supported
- Look for opportunities to improve processes to create efficiencies and control improvements
- Support external audit process
- Resolve queries and issues as they arise with reference to relevant resources
- Work with the Business / Country teams supported to ensure mutual understanding of all accounting entries and follow up on queries
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Relevant degree
- 2+ years experience in the related Finance area
- Fluency in English
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Language and interpersonal skills with particular focus on client responsiveness
- Good level of analytical skills, numeracy, and good financial understanding
- Self-confident appearance in relation to the internal contacts
- Strong communication and cooperation skills
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements, and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days/week based on team agreement