People & Culture
Job Family Group:
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Team and advance your career as a
Future Skills & Learning Senior Advisor
In this role You will:
- Engages with stakeholders as a trusted advisor to understand their learning needs and ensure the right learning offers are deployed.
- Operationalizes the curation, design and maintenance of learning offers and the learning matrix for low carbon and sustainability in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Focuses on delivery for identified audiences, based on skills need and bp’s strategic direction. This will include low carbon technologies (e.g. offshore wind), as well as skill areas (e.g. business and market development skills)
- Partner to maintain, review and update the ‘discover net zero’ portal (houses bp’s low carbon and sustainability learning resources).
- Develops and implements plans to refine the skills taxonomy, working with business leaders, subject matter experts and others.
- Partners with and across the talent function to consult on low carbon and sustainability challenges.
- Works as project squad member for agile projects across skills cluster areas. This may also extend to being the product owner for specific low carbon projects.
- Focuses on implementation and improvement of current offers, and identification of future trends for specific audiences.
- Develops ways to gather data to measure impact of learning solutions – formal and informal learning. Seeks input from others on how to improve impact and performance.
What You will need to be successful:
- Fluency in English
- Relevant qualification or experience
- Experience in strategic talent development
- Experience with Cornerstone or Degreed is a plus
- Excellent performance consulting, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Analytical thinking, project and programme management
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
No travel is expected with this role
This role is eligible for relocation within country
This position is a hybrid of office/remote working
Agility core practices, Collaboration, Communication, Continuous Learning, Creating and measuring impact, Curiosity, Customer centric thinking, Data Analysis, Decision Making, Design Thinking, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership development, Learning application and behavioural change, Learning content design and management, Learning delivery and facilitation, Marketing learning, Performance Consulting, Stakeholder Management, Talent Management, User experience research, Writing skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, socioeconomic status, neurodiversity/neurocognitive functioning, veteran status or disability status. Individuals with disabilities may request a reasonable accommodation related to bp’s recruiting process (e.g., accessing the job application, completing required assessments, participating in telephone screenings or interviews, etc.). If you would like to request an accommodation related to the recruitment process, please contact us to request accommodations.
If you are selected for a position and depending upon your role, your employment may be contingent upon adherence to local policy. This may include pre-placement drug screening, medical review of physical fitness for the role, and background checks.