We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?P&C partnering enables emotionally connected leaders to unlock their own potential and that of their diverse teams, through a deep understanding of our organization and its challenges. We are trusted partners to our supported business. We foster strategic teamwork across P&C to deliver what’s right for our people and bp. In this role You will:
Join our P&C Team and advance your career as a
Future Skills & Learning Advisor!
- Analyze and interpret information and data for key stakeholders demonstrating the impact and value of learning activities & initiatives, identify and propose improvements and actions that will achieve longer-term objectives.
- Support the annual learning demand plan process for GBS Europe, ensuring it is submitted and validated in a timely manner
- Assist with delivery of local induction requirements for GBS Europe – working with local and global stakeholders on content and relevant HSSE inputs
- Actively participate in global projects across P&C Talent discipline areas, including supporting agile project methodology
- Delivers learning programs in person and using virtual technology
- Coach staff in GBS Europe to identify the best learning and development opportunities to meet their needs
- Support the local internship programs
- Facilitate in country learning for GBS Europe including HSSE, Quality Certification, Government certification for learning, Leadership & Potential
- Quality management/ continuous improvement ensures content and learning experiences meet our learners needs ensuring we hear the voice of the learner
- Involved in contact (internally and externally) with a variety of stakeholders across P&C and learning.
We have the following requirements:
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- At least 2 years of experience in learning and development
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Hungarian language knowledge is an advantage
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills; oral, presentation, and written
- Presentation skills and the ability to deliver sessions in person, virtually and dual modality
- Strong evidence of being a self-starter who proactively takes initiative
- Business skills include data analysis, communication, influence, problem solving, project and program management, stakeholder engagement and business partnering
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement