We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our P&C Team and advance your career as a
Future Skills & Learning Senior Advisor!
In this role You will:
- Collaborating between cross bp teams and businesses such as retail, aviation and Castrol, the learning organisation and the front line delivery teams in GBS to understand and design high impact learning.
- Engage and collaborate with stakeholders as a trusted advisor to understand their learning needs and ensure the right learning offers are deployed.
- Operationalizes the development of customer experience related skills and behaviours via cross entity learning offers
- Operationalizes the curation, design and maintenance of learning offers and the learning matrix for the discipline in partnership with relevant stakeholders.
- Works with GBS stakeholders to identify and/or enhance systems/processes/tools that create the best possible experience for its bp customers (e.g. Fuels, Finance teams)
- Manages the demand planning process for the discipline from GBS.
- Supports the gathering of data to measure impact of learning solutions.
- Supports delivery and facilitation to local teams face to face or virtually
We have the following requirements:
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other relevant fields
- At least 3-5 years of experience in talent development, or capability development within a customer facing or business services environment
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Evidence of collaboration across functions to focus on achieving an outcome
- Experience in addressing both employee & business/function capability needs and creating and deploying learning solutions related to the skills cluster to realize them in the business context.
- Excellent performance consulting, stakeholder management and communication skills and a focus on delivering pragmatic learning solutions in response to business challenges are essential. Demonstrated ability to apply business acumen and clearly link value to business results, experience of organizational change management and working in a matrixed organization.
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Active partnering with other Cluster Specialists/Advisors and Learning Managers to ensure alignment, standardization where applicable and quick identification of common needs across the entities.
- Ability to prioritize and influence internal customers to reach practical and effective learning events
- Business skills include: Analytical thinking, business acumen, change management, communication and influence, decision making, problem solving, project and programme management, stakeholder management.
- Ability to understand the role of individuals impact on customer service process – growth mindset and high levels of emotional intelligence
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement