Responsible for managing a team to support the delivery of a wide range of business activities, supporting the development and delivery of the relevant strategy, plans and performance, advancing the agenda by working closely with the Functions, providing business oversight and operational assurance, and ensuring that standards, policies and procedures are fit for purpose and working effectively.
- Leadership of the Gale business to deliver a compelling customer offer, as well as the HSSE, Ethic & Compliance, financial, operational and people key performance metrics for the business;
- Leverage and develop strong internal and external relationships with local government, landlords, suppliers and customers to ensure execution of company strategy, and delivery of annual plans, plus effective management of bp’s reputation
- Actively engage in the development and delivery of the broader bp Pulse China agenda
Organisation & Culture
- Safe and reliable operations across the network, ensuring compliance with the process and procedures
- Legally compliant EV operations adhering to the bp code, and full transparency around any breaches or concerns
- Implement thorough risk management processes to mitigate and minimize risk to public, people, operation, company and brand
- People leadership including effective capability development and succession planning
- Encourage transfer of bp best practices and Values & behaviours
Operations & Marketing
- Determine and delivery site investment strategies in line with the approved network strategies
- Ensure safe and efficient build and maintenance programs are in place to support the network development program
- Operation excellence: implement and continuously improve customer service and site operation standard to deliver best in class charging experience
- Maintenance & Repair: make sure bp maintenance and operation standards are in place to secure targeted charger uptime including inspection, maintenance, repair, spare parts; strategize and work with potential partners to fulfil operation needs
- Finance operation: develop and execute gale company finance operation SOP and synchronize with central team, including settlement of electricity, rental, water, sanity. interconnect service fee etc.
- Marketing & branding: Implement bp Pulse Marketing strategies, and develop local marketing programs in line with bp Pulse China strategy; develop differentiated marketing strategy for different business models
- Fleet account: develop tight and close business relationship with major fleet accounts to secure utilization rate and revenue
- Culture: Drive culture of continuous improvement within Operations & Marketing; uphold E&C standard
Job Holder RequirementsEducation
- In year delivery of performance targets, including HSSE, Ethics & Compliance, financial, people, customer/brand, sales, key account development
- Embedded and understood policies and procedures across all areas of the business
- University degree in operations or related discipline.
Skills & Competencies
- 5-8 years of relevant business experience
- Experience in new business set up or business integration
- Strong team leadership, role modelling and coaching
- Experience on risk management; HSSE and E&C compliance
- Proven track record in developing strong relationships, experience in managing 3rd parties and working with agencies across multiple markets
- Commercially astute and innovative with a track record of commercial delivery
- EV industry experience is an advantage
- Risk- manage risk and drive reliable and efficient operations
- Performance bias- persists in pursuing goals despite obstacles and set backs. Adapts/modifies plans in response to changing circumstances
- Business awareness- recognises potential consequences of decisions on other bp activities and consults appropriately.
- Leading People - tailors influencing tactics and language to the audience. Anticipates and prepares for how people will react. Conveys information fluently, interpreting and clarifying details and explaining rationale.
- Partnership & Teamwork - develops wide range of co-operative links within the organisation, actively seeking opportunities to extend network of useful contacts.