We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Procurement team and advance your career as a
GRIR Lead GBS Procurement is integral to building bp's distinctive capabilities and enhancing the procurement processes. In order to achieve this they are collaborating with segment category teams to effectively build, segment and manage the third party supply chains. They are building the next generation of category management; sourcing and digital capability in line with bp’s defined functional vision and location strategy. In this role You will:
What You will need to be successful:
- Provide management insight via GRIR timely reporting to the business
- Control and manage the aged GRIR balances below target
- Support of timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial close processes (eg: balance sheet reconciliation of GR/ IR account, align accruals) in accordance with the Group Reporting Manual and any other relevant standards and provide support.
- Accountable for GRIR account analysis and drive clearing of open items with the relevant operations team; including detailed ageing analysis by type of posting.
- Propose improvements of P2P process steps which enable to decrease the aged GRIR bucket either for the business supply chain or GBS P2P Teams.
- GRIR stakeholder management with Business finance, Business Supply Chain, GBS RTR and Segment Internal Control
- Act as focal point during GRIR Account related external and internal audits
- Being Balance Sheet Assurance provider of the GRIR account for Business Finance, GBS ARC
- Coordination of assigned Senior GRIR Analyst’s work on the GRIR aged balance
- Prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and manuals (as per ISO requirements in Europe)
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Procurement, Accounts Payable or P2P function, preferably in a multinational environment, mainly in a senior level position
- Relevant sourcing and procurement knowledge, accounts payable experience in multinational company including P2P control and compliance activities
- Relevant previous experience in supporting continuous improvement position with similar accountabilities.
- Relevant previous experience in a leadership and supporting continuous improvement position with similar accountabilities.
- Solid experience purchasing and ERP systems: SAP FI, MM. SAP SRM or ARIBA knowledge is a definite advantage .Oracle ERP experience is an advantage
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2021 Award, based on the PwC annual research. Come and join us!
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended paternity leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested