The Castrol Digital Product Manager role will form part of the Castrol Digital and Strategic Customer Experience team, which sits in Global Marketing. The team’s mission is to enable our customers, sales colleagues & business-partners to have a premium, integrated, seamless omnichannel & consistently superior experience of doing business with Castrol. This role is to support the Value Realization Program (VRP) which aims to drive Castrol's RCOP growth in the next 5 years. New digital products will fuel the top line improvement initiatives (Independent workshops acquisition & Marketing/Technology investment productivity). The digital Product manager will help mobilization growth opportunities in the customer acquisition area (Independent Workshops- IWS, Auto, Industrial & Marine- GME…) by developing/ improving digital products to secure effectiveness and customer focus.
About the Role:
The Global Digital Product Manager - Castrol is a new position and will form part of the Castrol Digital and Strategic Customer Experience team, which sits in Global Marketing. The team’s mission is to enable our customers, sales colleagues & business-partners to have a premium, coordinated, seamless omnichannel & consistently outstanding experience of doing business with Castrol!
This role will support the Value Realization Program (VRP) which strives to drive Castrol's RCOP growth in the next 5 years. New digital products will fuel the top line improvement initiatives (Independent workshops acquisition & Marketing/Technology investment efficiency). The Global Product manager will help mobilization growth opportunities in the customer acquisition area (Independent Workshops- IWS, Auto, Industrial & Marine- GME…) by developing/ improving digital products to secure efficiency and customer focus.
- Develop, activate and/or manage digital solutions to fuel the identified VRP growth opportunities
- Identify the right OKR’s (Objectives and key results) as per VRP and track Value delivery as per strategic digital plans.
- Program manage the Castrol digital ecosystem that covers the end to end CRM cycle, today via Sales Force enabled solutions (Marketing cloud, sales cloud, service cloud) and products (Joint Business Planning, Live customer feedback….)
- Be the main business interface with the central SalesForce team representing Castrol needs and securing prioritisation of the different products or functionalities (including Nexus- entreprise bp platform)
- Support the integration of joined-up digital touchpoints, end to end journeys, data management and operational readiness into digital strategy in service of our mission to build a seamless omnichannel
- Identify standard methodology, benchmarking and potential partners and collaborators for developing and implementing digital solutions
- Financial responsibility, including development & approval of business cases, delivery budgets, and return on investment for the different initiatives.
- Work in partnership with Product Owners and Delivery Managers to co-develop and deploy digital products for rollout.
- Integrate digital touchpoints into Operations, working closely with digital teams in Castrol Performance Units (PUs) to activate, scale and lead digital products
- Develop global capability materials and management toolkits to help PU hub teams integrate digital solutions into standard ways of working
- Ensure Castrol demonstrates existing capabilities by driving groundbreaking change
- Understand external digital world - specifically new technologies, trends and applications
- University degree in business administration, computer science, engineering or comparable education.
- Significant experience & proficiency with Salesforce as a tool
- Confirmed capability in digital product management or digital product ownership
- Authority in customer and product centric design methods and taking concepts from ideation through to execution. Customer experience or user experience design would be an advantage
- Ability to run joint projects with partners and 3rd party suppliers
- Performing in high-intensity environments, operating within tight financial resources, and meeting bold deadlines
- Positive personality, with energetic leadership style and strong resilience
Considering Joining bp?
At bp, we support our people to learn and grow in a diverse and exciting environment. We believe that our team is strengthened by diversity. bp is committed to encouraging an inclusive environment in which everyone is respected and treated fairly. There are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are meaningful, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits can include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, excellent retirement benefits, and more!