Do you want to make a real contribution to the sustainability of our planet? The electric vehicle market is rapidly growing, and as Global EV Operations Director you can be part of it!
bp pulse are the UK’s fastest growing EV charging network, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero.
We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious position in a fast-growing business, and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it as we shape the EV charging market in key regions.
As the Global EV Operations Director you will play an integral part in our EV programme across several fronts. We want you to define and implement the strategy for instilling operational excellence across our EV installed base – this includes defining and building a central control tower, implement performance metrics underpinned by Service Level Agreements and developing an implementation plan for global reliability and maintenance.
- Play a key role in operating our the externally committed target of 100,000 EV units by 2030.
- Lead the strategy development for operational excellence across our regions (GY, UK, ASPAC, NA, China)
- Lead the definition and creation of a central control tower to provide the ability to proactive monitoring and maintain a critical operating asset for bp.
- Lead the EV maintenance strategy for bp – define and implement the most optimum solution for maintenance in each region - in-house v outsource field service engineers, proactive scheduling v reactive maintenance – this strategy is essential is key to leading a customer focused business in a low margin environment.
- Lead the overall EV reliability performance metric for bp and performance manage to meet this metric with our suppliers. Own the feedback loop into engineering and execution on sub-optimum supplier performance to prevent reoccurring below-par performance issues.
- Contribute to the development of annual plans, budgets, and commercial models for yearly REVEX/OPEX expenditure in the operate phase.
- Lead the operational critical metrics for FM&S and quick response time to rectify any issues or concerns that may impact our Net Promoter Score for customer satisfaction.
- Lead the development and implementation of the global call centre – in-house v. contract, regional v local. Define the response levels (L1,2,3) for support both internally and with our key charger suppliers.
- Own the safety and risk management processes for the operational phase of the EV lifecycle.
- Be responsible for the operational accountability for North America and ASPAC (minus didi JV).
- Experience in large scale project management
- Broad professional experience in operations, engineering, and project management delivery crucial.
- Good understanding of the EV infrastructure and experience in this field.
What can we offer you to electrify your career with us?
At bp pulse, we are growing our global business with the dynamism and buzz of a new start up. With benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning, and development opportunities to enable you to craft your own career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others. In this role you will feel empowered, capable, energised, and able to act as decision makers.
Basically, bp pulse is a fun place to work!
Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, neuro diversity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
bp pulse operates a 60% office (central London), 40% home flexible working polic
y i.e., we rock a hybrid model and offer the best of both worlds!
Find your electric future with bp pulse.