Responsible for supporting the exploration and development of new business opportunities, contributing to the successful development of offers, building relationships with appropriate partner/supplier contacts and supporting execution of strategic projects, whilst exercising a combination of commercial and technical rigor to help achieve BP's growth objectives.
Do you want to be part of a diverse and global team rolling out our EV charging home offer?
An integral part of bp’s transition from an International Oil Company to an Integrated Energy Company is the expansion into electrical vehicle (EV) charging markets in key countries across Europe, USA, and AsPac. Our mission is to build the fastest and most convenient charger network in the markets we operate in.
This is an opportunity to join bp at an exciting time with an envious position in a fast-growing business, and ultimately help enable more people and companies to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century, you will be at the forefront of it as we shape the EV charging markets globally.
As our Global Home Charging Business Process Analyst you will ensure timely delivery of the operating model across bp pulse and Aral pulse, enabling the delivery of bp’s net zero strategy. By mapping end to end process designs and supporting to reflect business requirements into digital and process implementation activities you will facilitate alignment across the organisation through all business areas involved to enable the EV charging business operations. You will be focused on creating a scalable global business with consistent customer experience and fast growth to new markets!
What the role does!
What we need from you!We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification. Experience in process mapping and business analysis within cross-functional teams is critical. Knowledge of EV charging and eMobility is preferable. The successful candidate will have a track record of establishing effective relationships in a fast paced, ambiguous environment. You will demonstrate initiative, resilience, and a willingness to adapt.To be successful in the role you will need strong project management, communication and influencing skills. The ability to provide a structured and logical approach to complex problems is important.At bp, we provide an outstanding environment and excellent benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others.Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions.
- Responsible for end-to-end process mapping for each of the EV home charging operations including Customer Support, Logistics, Installation, Chargepoint Operations, Marketing & Sales and Billing
- Work closely with Product Managers, Product Owners and all Workstream subject matter experts to develop and manage the processes needed for the plan and to update the product backlog and user stories for the development teams
- Support user story refinement for the digital platforms for Home customers, bringing the business needs and process end-to-end knowledge to enable fully functional digital features
- Provide customer insights, competitor insights and business insights to support the Product Manager and delivery teams to make informed decisions to move the delivery forward balancing technical requirements versus implementation complexity and customer priorities
- Enable Commercial Analysis, KPI measurements and end-to-end project implementation needs
- Implement continuous improvement projects in UK and Germany to support the Home Charge Business to its OKRs.
- Support global strategy, roadmap prioritisation and global home charge project implementation