The Process Lead (Sourcing) provides support to the Head of Procurement Digital Transformation & Innovation and is responsible for the management of their respective areas of the Global Process Model. The Process Manager will support design, develop and deliver the Procurement process strategy and process performance outcomes for bp. This includes accountability for end to end process design for Sourcing, actively working with Group Procurement and GBS Procurement.
In addition, the Process Lead will be responsible for actively monitoring and analysing regional / global process performance in order to identify improvement opportunities and facilitate end-to-end process design / optimisation. The post holder will provide primary support to the Process Advisory Groups and the Global Process council to ensure process efficiencies are identified and realised.
The Process Lead will need to maintain high standards of communication, impact analysis and evaluation of process changes. They are accountable for building and developing capability within the team and providing expert guidance to all GBS service centres in the Sourcing process.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related area, or related experience.
- Significant operational experience in business shared services, outsourcing or similar
- 8 -10 years Business / Process Analysis experience, preferably with knowledge across procurement processes and in particular experience of Sourcing
- End to end project management including planning, organising and leading individual projects.
- Strong knowledge of tools and systems associated with data gathering, compilation and analysis
- Demonstrated hands on experience in process management and re-engineering
- Have in-depth knowledge of Sourcing processes including key roles, departments, and common Process Performance Indicators
- Track record of experience in developing business requirements and/or participation in a large scale process re-design initiative
- Relevant, previous experience with continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of project and change management methodologies and financial/operational control practices
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to communicate clearly within the organisation, internal and external to GBS
- Very strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong PMO and/or operating rigour are clear essentials for this role given the strong focus on process discipline and standard adherence required Skilled in Microsoft suite of applications (Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Personal time management skills and ability to meet individual and team deadlines
- Ability to think outside-the-box
- Training and certification in Six-Sigma or similar quality management experience
- Oil industry experience and knowledge with an understanding of the terminology, business functions and processes