Responsible for working in a supported learning environment through both classroom and on the job training to learn the skills, knowledge and competencies required for the job.
Castrol Philippines, Inc. is looking for Graduate Trainees for Sales
We are inviting highly motivated fresh graduates who have the skills, potential and yearning for growth to apply for this role. Successful candidates will be provided professional development opportunities to build a strong technical foundation and form an understanding of BP operations and values to pursue a successful career in our organization. The Graduate Trainees will be developed through a combination of on-the-job learning experiences, coaching and mentoring from subject matter experts and classroom and online/virtual training.
- Manage deliverables within a structured and supportive environment to develop skills and competencies.
- Partner with relevant subject matter experts to learn about business / functional / operational activities.
- Lead and deliver assigned projects and stretch assignments.
- Initiate meetings and plan topics for one-on-one meetings with manager / mentors / buddies.
- Participate in and proactively seek out opportunities for network building, targeted capability development and leadership engagement.
- 2021 graduate of any four-year course, preferably with a degree in Marketing, Management, Economics, Industrial Engineering or any related course
- No work experience required
- Demonstrates personal leadership
- Independent, collaborative and a good communicator
- Must be willing to do field work and should be open to territory assignments within the country
- Must possess at least a non-professional driver’s license and can operate an automatic transmission vehicle