Reimagining energy for people and our planet. This is our purpose. And we’re transforming our whole business to make it happen.
Be part of reimagining energy through are our Early Career programme. A great opportunity for young professionals and graduates in our refinery at Castellon. We want to help the world reach net zero and improve people’s lives.
Our engineers make tomorrow’s energy solutions a reality. Join them, and you’ll play a vital role in almost every part of our business. Under the guidance of highly trained experts, you’ll learn how we safely extract, process, and transport the resources the world relies on. And you’ll join a global network of people who share your passion for problem solving and invention
Why become an engineer at bp? A leading energy provider, we have the size, scale, and determination to make a difference. As an engineer at bp, you’ll be creating a positive, real-world impact as we find new ways to drive down emissions and use resources responsibly.
What kind of roles are available?
What does bp’s Early Careers programme offer?You will build your experience through challenging development assignments, develop a toolkit of transferable skills for the future, and have a dedicated network of support to help you succeed. There will be a team of business leaders to support you as technical coaches, assignments managers, mentors and sponsors.An integrated energy hub in CastellonCompensation and benefitsWe provide employee benefits such as life and health insurance, medical care and many others!
- Chemical and process
- Instrument and control
- Project controls
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid and flexible working model (depending on role)
- Canteen, coffee, and snacks
- Sports clubs and societies
- Social benefits
- Share plan and bonuses
- Private medical insurance and health screening
- Education assistance
- Pension plan
- Community support
- Bachelors and Master’s in industrial engineering (preferably mechanical or electromechanical), or,
- Bachelors and Master’s in chemical engineering
- Other engineering degree relevant to our plant: aeronautical, industrial technologies or similar
- Excellent academic track record
- Some relevant experience. From short internships in well-recognised companies up to 5 years of professional experience. We offer a permanent contract. This programme is not part of our internship scheme. If interested in internships, please check bp.com/careers
- Excellent Spanish (native level)
- Full professional competency in English
- Other European languages. Particularly German
- Other master’s related to petrochemical industry
- Master’s in safety management (Prevención de Riesgos Laborales)
Please provide your CV in English with your application. Please note that you should have a Right to Work in Spain as bp would not provide a visa sponsorship.
If you need to make any adjustments to any stage of the recruitment process, for example due to an illness, injury or a disability, please contact us on 0044 1635 584149 or send us an email at email@example.com
.Diversity, equity, and inclusion at bpAt bp we have a phenomenal open and inclusive culture, a great work life balance and tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path. Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran or disability status.