Responsible for providing performance insight and analytical support in the development and implementation of competitive strategies and annual marketing plans, monitoring marketing processes and programmes against timelines and agreed in-year commitments from Marketing.
Purpose of role:
The China Growth Unit Specialist is responsible for EV，Sustainability and other strategic growth related projects and support CVO Marketing Head, to deliver the innovation & sustainable growth roadmap.
- Sound knowledge of China EV business development trends and customer requirements
- Work with Global Growth Unit EV team and China PU EV Sales / Technical team to develop the China EV marketing annual plan
- Lead the Castrol’s present / event in top EV Industry Forum as the Project Manager and responsible for the connection with Forum organizer and the planning of Castrol’s sponsor/participation role/budget, the coordinating the participation of Castrol internal partners and external customers with clear communication objective on groundbreaking technology and thought leadership proposition.
- Support EV assets development and adapt the asset into China PU to support sales/GLT’s customer communication
- Supervise the internal & external communication of key EV event / key EV footprint to ensure the momentum of Castrol thought leadership in EV industry through excellent planning and implementation.
- Proactively collect EV related customer insight and competitors’ movement, co-work with GGU team and SMR team on offer / workshop offer with pilot test in local market.
- Support the Growth Unit MKTG Head to continuously fine-tune/update the EV strategy of Castrol China especially on participation and competition strategy.
- Deep understanding on China sustainability trends and competitors’ strategy.
- Key person to adapt Global sustainability offers to China market with deep insights on the market intelligence and customer/consumer needs
- Being involved in sustainability China related pilot / project and support China PU SMR & sales on projects deployment
Experience & Expertise:
- University degree or above
- Minimum of 8 years working experience, at least 3 years in Auto related industries with B2B2C and B2B marketing experience (having both product marketing & channel marketing and EV related experience will be a plus)
- Fast learner with good potential / flexibility
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Good computer and presentation skills
- Experience in collaborating and influencing sales and functional organizations
- Self-motivated, high level of passion and courage to drive the results
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.