This is the place to truly drive change. As part of bp’s ambition to become net zero, bp is looking to significantly grow it’s low carbon energy business, we are looking for a HSE&C NOJV Lead Advisor to support our Gas & Low Carbon Energy business’s current and growing Non-Operated Joint Venture portfolio (NOJV). The HSE&C NOJV Lead Advisor will work as part of a multi-disciplinary project team to support, develop and influence ongoing operations of Gas & Low Carbon Energy activities.
About the Role:
- Provide HSE&C expertise for the existing NOJV
s portfolio .
- Lead the HSE&C due diligence for prospective NOJV and integrate HSE&C language within shareholder agreements.
- Build strong relationships with the NOJV Asset Managers and shareholder team to ensure HSE&C requirements are embedded in governance processes.
- Support development and use of digital solutions and applications to analyze HSE&C NOJV data.
The benefits:bp offers a vibrant, collaborative work culture in a company that closely follows its values. We are dedicated to developing your career and reward our people with a competitive package coupled with benefits that reflect these values.
- Experience working with NOJVs or low carbon energy projects.
- Deep understanding of HSE&C regulations
- Demonstrated experience overseeing external and internal relationships.
- Ability to influence senior business leaders
- Able to develop policies, processes and procedures.
- Experience with data analytics and predictive analytics
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Generous salary package including annual bonus program, 12% super, share offer & fuel discounts
- Excellent work-life balance & flexible working arrangements - work from home.
- Collaborative environment that celebrates achievements, diversity and culture
- Ongoing career opportunities in a global organisation
- Career development and mentoring programs
- Collaborative team with a safety-first approach