Responsible for providing advice, support and coaching on HS&E related matters in support of safe, reliable and compliant operations, taking accountability for the performance of HS&E activities and driving the right safety behaviours amongst staff and partners to enable prevention, correction and control of conditions and mitigation of any adverse consequences.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?In this role You will:
Join our Team and advance your career as an HSSE Manager!
- Liaise with the environmental authorities for HSSE&C related topics (SEVESO low threshold plant)
- Support the use of the contractor database and the actions deriving from it and the Working with Contractors OMS Sub Element
- Supporting internal teams in the use of hazardous materials, through assessing MSDS documents, recommending work instructions or hazard registers
- Participate in or lead audits or RCAs of other BP sites
We have the following requirements:
- Close proximity to our plant in Péronne, France (should be able to reach plant within 30-40 minutes)
- At least 10 years of experience in manufacturing environment preferred in a HSSE&C management role, demonstrating good knowledge of HSSE&C management and its measurements
- HSSE Engineer degree, qualification is preferred (other disciplines will be also considered with relevant experience)
- Demonstrated leadership of large diverse teams in a manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English & French language capability