This role will be responsible for developing central processes and policies for operating and maintain SCADA network systems. The role will be responsible for supporting field operations with troubleshooting issues, supporting system upgrades and enhancements, and data flows within the network. The role will require field time to understand the systems for existing sites and help support the design of new facilities. The role will interface with the field engineers in each business unit and the digital security team to ensure that the networks are protected for cyber threats. The role will also support with electrical engineering needs to support the electrical infrastructure that is operated by bpx.
- Develop the bpx standard for: 1) control system change management protocol to ensure all PLC programs maintain safe and reliable operating conditions for SCE, and 2) measurement
- Develop the maintenance SOP for automated safety critical equipment testing.
- Provide support for troubleshooting Bradley / Midicon / Scadapack / ABB programmable logic controls.
- Lead COP and conduct RCFA on repeat failures on various legacy BHP automation designs.
- Develop automation and measurement LMS training modules.
- Improvement measurement accuracy of the ABB Totalflow system.
- Conduct arc flash studies for the field and provide field labeling for electrical disconnects and panels
- Develop the maintenance program for electrical panels and disconnects on lower voltage system
- Support implementation of Cyber security protocols in the field
Essential Experience and Job requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering
- 15+ years experience in the oil & gas industry, including Onshore, Upstream Oil and Gas Operations;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Experience with PLC programs;
- Experience with PowerBI or other data visualization/analytical tools;
- Strong skills using Microsoft Office products
- Motivated, self-starter enthusiastic about affecting change;
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, at times with conflicting priorities with a strong track record of delivery;
- Ability to collaborate and build alignment with individuals and within multi-discipline teams.
We offer a reward and wellbeing package to enable your work to fit with your life. These can include, but not limited to, access to health, vision and dental insurance, flexible working schedule, paid time off policy, discretionary annual bonus program, long-term incentive program, and a generous 401K matching program. How much do we pay (Base)? $139,050 - 177,263
*Note that the pay range listed for this position is a good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible base compensation at the time of posting.
This vacancy has been posted internally in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy, which expects all employees to be in role for a minimum of 2 years before considering another position. If you have recently been placed in a new role as part of Reinvent, you will need to attach line manager approval to your application for any position.