At the location Hamburg Hafencity
At bp, we have only one thing on our minds: the energy of tomorrow. We want to reimagine energy to get to net zero by 2050 or sooner and to help the world get there. To achieve this, we are relying on the expertise and passion of our 64,000 employees worldwide, 4,600 of them in Germany. Every day, with the products and services of our bp, Aral and Castrol brands, they provide energy and mobility solutions for millions of people - today and in the future.
Castrol Germany GmbH as part of bp distributes lubricants in the business units Industry, Global Marine & Energy and Automotive. This role is in the industrial lubricants sector. We supply the production plants and first-fill shops in the automotive and aviation sectors as well as large companies in the wind, steel and mechanical engineering sectors.
- Lead business development activities to maximize business position for the market
- Manage overall service requirements for DACH and potentially European region to maximize resource time to accelerate growth.
- Coordinate activities and effectively operate in a matrix organization that crosses regions and departments to steer business development with key accounts in portfolio.
- Lead key account activities and strategies in line with market plans, communicate actions across the organization and coordinate execution.
- Grow Volume and sales revenue to meet or exceed targets.
- Effectively manage pricing across assigned area to maximize returns
- Develop high level relationships with all influencing and deciding parties within large accounts.
- Maximize identification of new potential and conversion using Prospecting and sales pipeline management process
- Supporting the growth of the indirect industrial business (distributor business)
- Supporting the DACH area in leading specific projects
- Developing strategies together with the European Leadership Team to enable growth
- Work with marketing & technology to drive support for new product development plans.
What we offer:
- Bachelors degree in business, operations or equivalent business qualification
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Business to Business Sales / Marketing appreciated but not necessary
- Project management skills and strategic capabilities - Expert
- First experiences in developing corporate relationships and leveraging them to achieve growth
- Basic knowledge and experience in Industrial manufacturing/assembly is essential.
- Consultative selling skills – Expert
- Internal functional navigation in the service of customer – Skillful
- Account strategy & business planning – Skillful
- Negotiating Value – Expert
- Prospecting & pipeline management – Expert
- Usage of digital technologies to maximize reach to prospects – Mastery
- Contact management - Expert
- Offer & Product knowledge – Skillful
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Castrol stands for agile working in a digitalised, team-oriented and international working environment
- Flexible and mobile working as well as 30 days of annual leave
- Attractive compensation package (company pension scheme, bonus and share programme, Aral fuel card, group accident insurance, various special benefits)
- International career and development opportunities as well as extensive internal and external training opportunities
- Structured onboarding programme and buddy support
- Subsidised canteen as well as hot drinks and water for free
- Commitment to society: bp doubles the donations made privately by employees to charitable organisations and rewards voluntary time commitment
- Employees can offset their personal carbon footprint; bp doubles this amount
- Programmes to improve the work-life balance