This is a key role taking Marketing and Industrial strategy into execution, supporting the Industrial business in country in volume, turnover & gross margin delivery and improvement in market share
- Accountable for translating marketing strategy into local marketing plans.
- Develop deep insight into local customer needs and competitor responses
- Develop Brand plan across Industrial, adopting and adapting global brand strategies and programmes
- Accountable for executing new offer projects, products & major strategic brand campaigns in market
- Accountable for providing inputs into global brand teams for ODIMS, specially during early stages based on consumer insights generated from his/her markets
- Ensures all key deliverables for stage gates are delivered in ODIMS for all global projects that are passed on to markets
- Accountable for Price positioning in line with Global pricing strategy working closely with Pricing Team.
- Manage the Product portfolio to deliver near and long term GM growth targets consistent with global space/brand strategies and market margin growth priorities
- Contribute local knowledge and insight to global product category strategies for industrial.
- Ensure business compliance of products & SKUs by managing the Streamline/Fusion systems
- Act as single focal point for understanding the customer segments, buyer journeys and integrated customer experience and implementing globally aligned solutions to improve the CX
- Manage and effectively deploy the country’s ASP allocation
- 8 years of marketing experience – ideally B2B
- Good knowledge of industrial business, brands, and operational environments
- Good marketing and brand management skills
- Good product management and project management skills
- Strong networking skills – within & outside business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Personal values aligned with that of BP