Grade HResponsible for supporting information security and risk activities for the specialism, using sound technical capabilities to review and adjust information security processes, supporting the delivery of security solutions, recommending improvements to security strategies and managing external service providers, as required. Specialisms: Information Security Engineering; Information Security and Risk Management; Operational Security Management; Governance, Risk and Compliance; Forensics and Incident Response Management; Application Information Security.
The Information Security Engineering specialist will be responsible for providing security governance and solutions that protect bp’s applications from unauthorized access and also adhere to strict compliance standards and audit requirements.
The primary activities that are required are as follows:
- Working in the Business Entitlement Engineering space to assist in analyzing and providing governance guidance on enterprise roles across the entire application landscape.
- Maintaining Access Controls for bp roles and users of applications based on the IAM framework and Enterprise Role Management governance process.
- Ability to work across multiple security disciplines in the Access and Identity space acting as a subject matter expert and a business analyst based on a standard developed bp designed patterns.
- A good working knowledge of SAP and non-SAP applications security, with the knowledge of how to design role-based access control and attribute-based access control models.
- The ability to manage multiple security-related activities at any time across a multitude of different areas, working against challenging timelines.
- Appreciation of B2E, B2B, B2C, and system user types and their related life cycles.
- Understanding of Cloud IAM, IoT, Robotic Based Automation, and best of bread Cloud-based Enterprise Applications.
- Understanding of multifactor authentication, Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory.
: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalentDesirable Experience and Capability:Years of experience: 8 to 12 years, with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of relevant experience operating within entitlement-based access management. Required Criteria / Skills
Preferred Criteria / Skills
- Experience in delivering at least one of; RBAC/PBAC/ABAC concepts across multiple applications.
- Good working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies having worked to deliver across both methods.
- Competent in providing overall access governance across multiple applications.
- Proficient in working across complex Identify & Access Management processes and designs.
- Deep entitlement-based security knowledge of any applications.
- Knowledge of Identity Governance and Assurance solutions e.g. SAP GRC, SNOW IRM, Saviynt, Sailpoint etc
- Understanding of working with Compliance and Audit controls to including SOX.
- Experience in medium/large-scale project implementation cycles
- Team player who is willing to speak up and share what they have learned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with others.
- Strong in documentation, process analysis, and design, requirement gathering, and impact analysis
- Appreciation/understanding of Cloud Technologies and the broader identity and access management area
- Experience in providing operational application support
- Performance Management, Supplier Management
- Excellent communication skills
The Information Security Engineering specialist will be responsible for providing security governance and solutions that protect bp’s applications from unauthorized access and also adhere to strict compliance standards and audit requirements