The Business Entitlement Engineering team are a team of security technology experts providing core engineering capabilities in access design, build, testing, operation, and ongoing innovations space. You will need to solve business challenges and deliver secure access and authorization to protect bp applications.
The Information Security Engineering specialists will be responsible for providing security solutions that protect bp’s applications from unauthorized access and also adhere to strict compliance standards and audit requirements.
The primary activities that are required are as follows:
- Review complex bp business processes and requirements with a governance mindset
- Build, develop and lead entitlement developments, improvement and engineering based on bp and industry best practices and standards.
- A thought leader with an innovative mindset who constantly looks to share their visions with the team.
- Explore and support continuous improvements to ensure solutions bring value to bp.
- An experienced agile delivery squad member able to interact directly with the customer, development teams, business product owners and 3rd party vendors.
- Team: collaborate within the Developer and Identity platforms team, specifically in the identity space ensuring that all best practises are deployed across all work and ensure they are aligned across the team.
- Relationships: build and develop relationships across the business, within the digital Innovation and Engineering organisation and across supplier and software vendors working with bp to bring best in class knowledge across all stakeholders.
- Technology: constantly looking to work with and bring in new technology, develop new ways of working which are bleeding edge, ensuring best in class efficiency.
- Safety and Compliance: consistently adhering to bp standards and compliance requirements to ensure all bp application are protected to the highest level.
Desirable Experience and Capability
- Bachelor’s degree level education
- Salesforce certifications
Required Criteria / Experience
- Years of experience: 5-10 years, with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Experience in delivering at least one of; RBAC/PBAC/ABAC concepts across multiple applications including Salesforce
- Good working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies having worked to deliver across both methods.
- Working knowledge of complex Identify & Access Management process and designs.
- Good understanding of entitlement-based security knowledge of the Salesforce solution
- Knowledge of Identity Governance and Assurance solutions e.g. Saviynt
- Good understanding Audit and Compliance controls in the identity area
- Experience in medium/large-scale project implementation cycles
- Team player who is willing to speak up and share what they have learnt.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with others.
- Strong in documentation, process analysis and design, requirement gathering and impact analysis
- Empathetic: Cares about our people, our community and our planet
- Curious: Seeks to explore and excel
- Creative: Imagines the extraordinary
- Inclusive: Brings out the best in each other