Responsible for supporting the delivery of business analysis and consulting processes and procedures for the defined specialism using basic technical capabilities, developing working relationships to provide support with queries, issues and ad-hoc requests and assisting with quality assurance services. Specialisms: Business Analysis; Data Management and Data Science; Digital Innovation.
Do you want to be part of a diverse and global team responsible for creating exceptional customer experiences through the definition and launch of innovative new EV charging offers?
An integral part of bp’s transition from an International Oil Company to an Integrated Energy Company is the expansion into electrical vehicle (EV) charging markets in key countries across Europe, USA, and AsPac. Our mission is to create the fastest and most convenient charger network in the markets we operate in.
This is an opportunity to join bp at an exciting time with an envious position in a fast-growing business, and ultimately help people and companies to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it.
The Product Analyst will be a key member of the innovation team, tasked with defining, testing and scaling new products across B2C/B2B domains.
What the role does!
What we need from you!We are looking for someone with a degree level qualification, ideally with experience in mobility and energy industries. You will have a deep understanding of digital product development and experience integrating hardware into digital platforms. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of operating in high-intensity environments. Experience working as part of a scrum team is preferable.To be successful in the role you will need strong project management, communication and influencing skills; be a self-starter with drive and motivation. Having a combination of holistic thinking and tangible execution is essential.At bp, we provide an outstanding environment and excellent benefits such as an open and inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, tremendous learning and development opportunities to craft your career path, life and health insurance, medical care package and many others.Diversity sits at the heart of our company and as an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions.Reinvent your career as you help our business to meet the challenges of the future. Apply now.
- Understand and define product requirements, driven by customer and business need
- Partner with the Product Managers to determine product roadmaps, ensure ruthless feature prioritisation, and help drive continuous and incremental improvement
- Run interviews and facilitate workshops and forums to gather user and stakeholder requirements and define product features
- Lead the creation and preparation of epics, features, user stories and acceptance criteria (through relevant development software tools – eg Jama)
- Build end to end process maps and user flows to help define/articulate customer journey and operational processes, finding opportunities to streamline/lean/build right first time
- Work as part of a scrum team, in close collaboration with designers, hardware engineers, architects and developers
- Ensure the product requirements are clear, achievable, and deliverable
- Be able to work closely with technical/solution architecture teams based on user needs (e.g. to inform development of platform/services/APIs)
- Use data and analytics to help inform decisions and ensure adequate rationale is in place for all requirements
- Take a hands-on approach to product testing/QA, working closely with business stakeholders, quality assurance and scrum team