bp pulse are going global, and we need YOU to help us on our adventure to get to an Electric Future and become NetZero across the world. We’re looking to meet the growing global demand for safe, sustainable, and affordable energy. We aim to deliver the fastest, most convenient network of 100,000 EV charging points worldwide by 2030. To do this, we need to rapidly grow our fantastic team with the best EV experts out there.
YOU can help us get there, we’re searching for skilled EV experts who are passionate and curious individuals to join our team to help the world electrify!
Join our bp pulse team and advance your career as an
Integration and Operations Lead
In this role You will:
- Single Point of Accountability (SPA) for Retail Operations NL within the Ghea PMO and for any other EV charging installations on bp retail sites.
- Develop and maintain a multitude of working relationships
- Be the point of contact for NL Retail Operations
- Support network planning in identifying the right sites for the Ghea rollout and establish a strong working relationship with BP Pulse agreeing site selection decisions in line with the current build plan.
- Work closely with BP assets, HSSE and legal teams to ensure all necessary consents are in place for the installation of chargers to agreed timescales.
- Support the engineering team by identifying the operational impact of proposed EV charging installations through feasibility study reviews.
- Work closely with Marketing, digital and Customer Value Proposition (CVP) teams providing operational expertise in the rollout customer offers related to EV charging on retail sites.
- Head up workstreams to land a set of deliverables to develop the Operational Readiness Plan (ORP) for the Netherlands.
- Ensure operations & maintenance readiness as per the ORP
- Liaise with Retail Operations & dealer teams to establish and roll out pre-launch and ongoing training for site staff with Ghea and other EV installations.
- Ensure appropriate site engagement and planning interaction for feasibility and execution of works
- Support the execution of construction work on retail sites in conjunction with the Implementation plan
- Own the troubleshooting or problem interfacing that may arise from pre and post charger installation.
- Own the go live scope of launching the charger and offer at that location.
- Support the dealer team to develop a marketing pack, model, offer and an end-to-end process from enquiry to installation and ongoing support.
- Select and manage operations and maintenance partners for bp’s own high power charging backbone, including contract management together with Procurement. Evaluate partner performance and trigger appropriate interventions if and when needed.
- Provide technical support to installation and maintenance partners and provide interface to other specialists as required
- Execute, monitor and evaluate activities to ensure that reliability goals for the charging network are constantly being met, developing best practices.
- Contribution to the development of annual plans and budgets.
We have the following requirements:
- 5 years’ experience in large scale Retail project management
- Advanced knowledge in retail site operations and/or retail asset team in both Company and dealer operated sites. Good working knowledge of retail Opex activities.
- Advanced knowledge of HSSE and OMS requirements on site.
- Extensive knowledge of the EV market in the UK including EV charging types, competitors and partners.
- Agile Project management
- Dutch and English language both verbally as in writing
We recognize the contribution you make to our business with a whole range of benefits including a competitive salary, benefits and work environment for our staff as well as being committed to your ongoing professional development. We provide also phenomenal environment such as inclusive culture, a great work-life balance, and life & health insurance, medical care package.
This position is office based at our central Dutch BP office near our BP Refinery - Europoort Rotterdam. Candidates must be in the possession of transport towards our location. The location can't be reached by public transport.