From 1 September, Hungary has closed its border to most foreign nationals due to the coronavirus pandemic and foreign nationals may be allowed entry only in very limited circumstances.
Please note this job requires onsite presence and we will consider your applications based on the applicable travel rules to Hungary. Please still complete your application, we want to make sure we have your details for when we are through this period.
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are owning the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our extraordinary team? Join our Finance Team and advance your career as Senior Internal Control System Security Analyst !
In this role you will :
We have the following requirements:
- Support the IC ASR ODM and IC Service Manager in leading the compliance and control agenda, Segregation of Duties, PCM (former CET) management processes and the quarterly Due Diligence support
- Support the ASR Control Owner in ensuring the Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) compliance agenda in relation to ERP security, access and SoD conflict management procedures
- Coordinate the ASR controls of relevant ERP systems
- Ensure that appropriate processes and procedures are in place for system access requests by respective business/function
- Review and approves access requests (manual / Saviynt) prior to assignment to users
- Ensure requestor has obtained proper approvals
- Ensure user holds DofA.
- Any/all SOD conflicts are addressed and/or mitigated
- Ensure appropriate access is granted/removed
- Support ASR reviews and provides sign-off to Control Owner for respective business/function
- Inform Control Owner of any changes to ASR documentation that are required from a mandate (e.g. CORE change, Audit Finding, Project, etc.)
- Support internal and external audits
- Support projects involving various aspects of controls (e.g. Segregation of Duties), ensuring there is clear governance and communication between all parties
- Participate in projects (e.g. continuous improvement initiatives) to improve operations or service delivery
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Strong SAP security knowledge
- Experience of process analysis and design
- Global ERP experience
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Control & Assurance – Skilful
- Process & Data Design – Skilful
- Understanding Accounts – Basic
- External Regulation & Compliance – Basic
- Risk Assessment & Management – Skilful
- Performance Bias - Focuses efforts and prioritises work to deliver business value – Skilful
- Business Awareness - Demonstrates clear understanding of the business context of the company and the BU – Basic
- Partnership & Teamwork - Builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge – Skilful
- Innovation - Looks for ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently - Basic
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement